Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The overall aim of our group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients and the practice to enable the practice to provide the best possible service to our patients.
This group will provide a way of promoting two-way communication between patients and the practice so that we can develop and improve our services to meet more closely the needs of the practice community.
- create and improve two-way communication between patients and the practice
- bring a sense of partnership between the practice and patients
- provide an avenue for patients' input in the way facilities and services are planned and carried out
- provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests
- support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice evaluate its services
- communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice
Our Patient Participation Group Membership:
All registered patients are welcome to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG).
Latest minutes PPG Minutes April 2023
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.