Our Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The overall aim of our group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients and the practice to enable the practice to provide the best possible service to our patients.
This group will provide a way of promoting two-way communication between patients and the practice so that we can develop and improve our services to meet more closely the needs of the practice community.
- create and improve two-way communication between patients and the practice
- bring a sense of partnership between the practice and patients
- provide an avenue for patients' input in the way facilities and services are planned and carried out
- provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests
- support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice evaluate its services
- communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice
Our Patient Participation Group Membership:
All registered patients are welcome to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG) by using our sign up page.
There is a smaller group, the Patient Reference Group, which meets together two or three times a year with the practice manager and two of the doctors.